How do I get started with USC?
All players must register and pay through our website. Before each season, links will be posted to the registration portal.
You must submit payment online at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Debit or Credit cards only! After you register and pay online, you have to submit a birth certificate to confirm the player’s age. This is a one-time requirement. In order to accomplish this requirement, you have 2 choices to submit the birth certificate:
(1) Email a quality scan of the original birth certificate showing the certification seal/stamp to: email@example.com
(2) Drop it at the office. (Please call for office hours at 918-655-9339.)
If you need to pay cash for your child’s registration please contact the office by email or come in during office hours. The Office is located at 4150 S 100th East Ave STE 200Q Tulsa Ok 74146
Would you like to bring your team to Union Soccer Club?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
Union Soccer Club FACT SHEET
- A 3 and 4 year program
- Team leagues – ages 7 thru 18
- All of your home games will be played at Union Soccer Complex (The Boevers Soccer Complex, where we the greatest grass fields and you don’t have to deal with crazy parking issues)
- You will play your away games at USC or around the Green Country area.
- You are allowed to keep your same team Names and jerseys (unless it has another clubs name on the jersey. We would ask of you to put our patch on the sleeve)
- You will have a fantastic support system as a coach and a team at USC! We offer our coaches: Free coach license training, free practice tools, a free meal at our coaches meeting, free coaches drink at all home games from the concession stand, just to name a few great things.
- Players, Parents and Coaches will be members of the greatest soccer program around. With our family friendly community partner program events throughout the year that kids are safe and grow from.
- Parents and Coaches will have an educated, professional board who are available to answer your calls, texts or emails at any time.
- Union allows all coaches and teams to choose their uniform.
- All registration fees include your player registration, insurance, field fees, referee fees and many other member benefits!
- We have scholarship programs to help players if they can afford their registration fees.
Union Soccer Clubs Board can assist you with any questions, by email, phone or just by stopping by the office during our hours. Our office phone is 918-655-9339 or email is email@example.com. Our office is 4150 S 100th East Ave Ste 200Q Tulsa. For our business hours, please check our face book page at Union Soccer Club. We look forward to working with you and your team this coming Season.
Play Up Request
Please be aware that players are only allowed to play up 1 age bracket at the registrars discretion. If you are requesting to play up and if applicable you must ﬁrst receive permission from the coach of the team you want to play up for. To request download and fill out the request form.